Monday, August 1, 2016

Pages of Penrose: Books of July

22579044

Genuine Lies was such a great book! It was longer than average, but the story had some great twists and plot kept me interested the whole time.  An oldie (originally published in 1991!) but a goodie!


27171926

I loved this brand new Elin Hilderbrand book! She has written a lot of books and I am slowly trying to work my way through most of them, but so far Here's to Us is one of my favorites.  The characters were interesting, the storyline was neat, and I liked the personal growth that the characters made throughout the book.  If you are looking for a good airplane/beach/summer read, this is your book!



See all of the books I've read so far in 2016 here, and follow along with me on Goodreads!




No comments:

Post a Comment