Monday, August 1, 2016

Baby #2 Bump-date: 27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks, 1 day!

Total weight gain: +19 lbs

Maternity clothes? Of course  

Sleep: Touch & go.  Mostly good.

Best baby moment this week:  Not this week, but since my last update--Ryleigh got to feel Aubrey kick and it was pretty much the best thing in the world.  She was already being sweet and acknowledging the baby in my belly, but now she's all about her little sister Aubrey.  I'm sure this will change once Aubrey actually arrives and takes up more of my time ;)  

Miss Anything? Not having swollen feet...

Movement: Yes, especially mid-morning and during the night.

Food cravings: Icees, Cereal, Milk

Anything making you queasy or sickThe nasty glucose drink from my test this morning!  I do not recommend the clear orange drink.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely.

Gender: girl 

Wedding rings on or off? Most of the time on, but if I'm spending a lot of time outside on the weekend I have been leaving it off. No point in wearing it because I know my fingers will swell in the heat.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Tax free weekend shopping---getting things for Big Sister and filling in the wardrobe for Baby Sister!  Also, our backsplash is getting done this weekend so the nesting-mode part of me is very happy!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment