Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Baby #2 Bumpdate : 29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks, 3 days!

Total weight gain: +21 lbs

Maternity clothes? Of course  

Sleep: Usually good, but occasionally it will be tough to fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night.

Best baby moment this week:  Lots of big movement.  

Miss Anything?  my old wardrobe. I'm feeling more limited on maternity options lately, mostly with good summer shirts. I guess now that I can't mix in some non-maternity items much anymore I'm noticing that I don't have as many maternity tops as I thought.

Movement: Yes, more and more lately.

Food cravings:  Turkey Sausage Breakfast muffins (Jimmy Dean's Delights are my go-to!)

Anything making you queasy or sickOnly my seasonal allergies lately.

Gender: girl 

Wedding rings on or off? I've started wearing a different ring that I have which was a size bigger than my wedding ring because I usually wore it on my middle finger.   It's a black pearl & diamond ring that I was given when I graduated from high school.  It's much more comfortable, and while it's a tiny bit big, I'd much rather that than feeling like my wedding ring was getting stuck.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired. Allergies are taking a tole.

Looking forward to:  Finding time to get more done in the nursery.  Also we go on our hospital tour at the end of the month! I'm looking forward to it because I'm delivering at a different hospital this time and I have heard all kinds of wonderful things about the maternity ward!!


No comments:

Post a Comment