Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Pages of Penrose | Books of May

Here we are, already recapping my Books of May! Where has time gone?!


17317768

I am so looking forward to the Me Before You movie that is coming out soon, but I wanted to read the book before seeing the movie.  I'm usually like that with books turned into movies.  I thought the book was really good.  It brings out the true emotion of such a complicated situation.  I highly recommend it.


23341887

Next up was The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand, one of my favorite authors at the moment.  Maybe it's my love of New England or maybe it's the way she weaves a story together. Probably both.  I really enjoyed the different storylines in this book.


18656006

The Matchmaker was another Hilderbrand book this month.  The synopsis of the book had me thinking this storyline would be a little bit different than it was, but it was entertaining none the less.  It wasn't my favorite Hilderbrand book, but still a good read.



Remember to follow along with me on Goodreads to see what books I'm loving these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment