Friday, June 10, 2016

Baby #2 Bump-date | 19 weeks


I feel like a picture-taking failure thus far because the picture above is the single belly picture I have taken with this pregnancy.  #imsorrysecondchild

For comparison sake, here is my 20 Week Bumpdate with Ryleigh.


How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days!

Total weight gain: +11lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, over the last couple of weeks I've switched from belly-banding my regular pants to just wearing maternity and hello stretchy waistband.  I should have made the switch sooner.  Also wearing some pre-prego skirts with elastic waistbands and lots of dresses/maxi dresses.

Sleep: Pretty well these days.  Still very tired at points throughout the day too.

Best baby moment this week:  We had our anatomy ultrasound on Wednesday which is always so fun.  This little one looks so much like her big sister, at least so far.  Long, active legs and her bone structure/profile is incredibly similar to Ryleigh's.  It will be very interesting to see if they end up with the same coloring because I think they are really going to favor each other.  Also, on Tuesday she decided to start being much more active throughout the day and hasn't stopped since.  

Miss Anything? Sub sandwiches.  It's funny because I would eat them when I was pregnant with Ryleigh, I just always made sure to make sure the whole sandwich was toasted to try to zap any possible bacteria.  I guess because of all of the Listeria outbreak recalls on food lately I have been more hesitant this go 'round and haven't eaten any.  Also, I could really go for a good sushi dinner at Enso.

Movement: Yes! I've felt her little flutters for a couple of weeks and this week she's gotten much more active/stronger.  

Food cravings: Fruit with cool whip.  Milk. Tons of Milk.  Ice/Shaved Ice.

Anything making you queasy or sickNothing that I have noticed yet.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, a decent little bump :) I don't think I have quite 'popped' yet though.

Gender: GIRL!  Jake was right.  Her name will be Aubrey Kate. 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy/tired.  

Looking forward to: Starting to plan nursery ideas and Ryleigh's "big girl room" ideas.  Also, when I was pregnant last time during summer, it was the very beginning months and being outside in the sun at all was really effecting me, unless I was able to cool off in a pool.  Just a few minutes in the hot sun would have me feeling physically ill and extremely tired.  I'm so happy that that doesn't seem to be the case this time!  We recently decided to go in with some friends on trading up to a much newer pontoon boat and I have a feeling we will be spending most of our free time out on the water this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment