Thursday, September 1, 2016

Baby #2 Bumpdate : 31 Weeks!



To summarize...


So true yet I can't stop laughing!:


How far along? 31 weeks, 4 days!

Total weight gain: +22.5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Of course  

Sleep: Pretty good lately.

Best baby moment this week:  Such a sweet 'sister moment' last night.  We were putting Ryleigh to bed and sometimes she likes to give my belly goodnight kisses and will baby-talk to her sister.  She started talking to her and you could see some big kicks and movement in my belly. Ryleigh loved seeing that! She laid down with her head right beside my belly (I was sitting on the corner of her bed) and kept saying "Hey Aubrey, why you kickin like a little baby?!" and kept saying that and laughing over and over, while Aubrey kept kicking over and over! It was so cute and hard not to think that it was all directly related to Aubrey hearing Ryleigh's voice.  The kicking was only on the side of my belly that Ryleigh was talking to.  


Also, we toured the hospital that I will be delivering at this time, and I really like it! Definitely different than last time, but some similarities too.  Overall it seems nicer and I've heard fantastic things :) 

Miss Anything?  Ease of movement. Getting in & out of bed, moving around, standing up, etc. just isn't as easy as it used to be! haha

Movement: Some good, big movements lately. She's becoming a little more active throughout the day, but her most active times are still mid-morning and evening.  

Food cravings:  Fruit & nutella, milk, cereal

Anything making you queasy or sicknope

Gender: girl 

Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my pearl ring 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with some occasional emotional moments. Songs on the radio have been getting to me lately! haha

Looking forward to:  We are going on a trip this weekend, just a fun little getaway to partly celebrate the start of football season and also as a little bit of a "Last Trip as an Only Child" celebration for Ryleigh.  It should be a lot of fun!  Also, I've been ordering a few more things for getting the nursery together and I started working on the wall letters too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment