Friday, July 8, 2016

Baby #2 Bumpdate | 23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks, 5 days!

Total weight gain: +15 lbs

Maternity clothes? Oh yes.  

Sleep: Fairly good.  I usually wake up in the middle of the night wide awake, but I can fall back asleep within 30 minutes or so.

Best baby moment this week:  Feeling so much movement these days!  We have had some sweet Big Sister moments lately and Ryleigh is really demonstrating that she realizes there is a growing baby in my belly.  She will tell us "I want to play with Aubrey" and then bring toys over and sit them on my belly and give my belly kisses or hugs.  

Miss Anything? Free movement--the belly is getting in the way a bit these days.

Movement: Yes, lots of movement and kicks.  She seems most active mid-morning and in the evening right now.

Food cravings: Lemonade, Milk, green grapes

Anything making you queasy or sickNo, but I am having more heartburn with this pregnancy.

Actually I take that back--I'm already queasy over the fact that my next OB appointment is my Glucose test :(  Dreading that sugar drink!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, this belly has definitely popped now.

Gender: GIRL! Aubrey Kate. 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but this summer heat does make my ring and some of my sandals uncomfortable some days.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy, though I do admit having some emotional/hormonal cries.  

Looking forward to: Working more on Aubrey's nursery and Ryleigh's big girl room.  I shared this sneak peek on Instagram of the letters that will go above Aubrey's crib after I paint them and work on them a little...








No comments:

Post a Comment