Friday, February 26, 2016

Products of Penrose: Shopping the Sales - Toddler Girls

One of my favorite things to do is shop the clearance section of my favorite stores to get off-season deals on clothes.  This is especially great for fitting my $5 or less rule for children's clothing.  I just do not see the point in spending more than that on an everyday clothing item when kids grow so quickly!  There is a great sale going on now until March 4th at The Children's Place online!


Ryleigh has lots of t-shirts but needed shorts/skorts and tanks for summertime.  Everything above was $3.97 or less and I love that the items mix & match very well to create so many outfits.


We also scored a deal for a 3T warm winter coat for next year...
This Wisteria color probably would not have been my first choice, 
but for $12.25 and free shipping, it will definitely do!


And some sweet jammies for $7.25...


Another habit that I have is checking clothing clearance when I am purchasing anything from some of my usual stores, like Target, Nordstrom or Amazon.  Side note--since becoming a mom, about 95% of my shopping is done online, including groceries. It's called sanity, and I like to keep it.  
These stores have great shipping and returns policies to make that easy!


I found these cute chinos for Ryleigh at Target and thought the 3T's will work well for her this fall because her legs are so long.



After cleaning out Ryleigh's dresser and realizing many clothes that I thought she had for spring and summer were actually 24m size instead of 2T's, I was worried and knew we needed to add some items. These were the perfect finds!





No comments:

Post a Comment