Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Projects of Penrose | Paint, Flooring & Organization

We are getting so close to move-in!!  We are hoping for this weekend if all goes according to plan.

We went to the house all day on Sunday and I painted two accent walls, one in our bedroom and one in Ryleigh's.  My handy Daddy also helped with hanging some lights and ceiling fans.  I was preoccupied so I didn't get any pictures yet, but those will be coming soon enough!

Our flooring downstairs is going to be installed on Thursday and should hopefully only take one day!!



Here is an update on some purchases and room Decor.....


Mudroom
Family Organization Center 
 This fun display will be in our mudroom across from our cubbie bench area.  I can already picture lots of beautiful pictures of our friends and family on the corkboard to celebrate their life events :) The calendar and whiteboard (aka-where we can make a grocery list) will help to keep Jake and I on the same page with our busy day-to-day.   I really love this unit with the white frame, especially since it will be across from our white cubbies, but white is backordered until February.  So, espresso it is! Luckily we are espresso people so it will match everything else and especially the kitchen which is the next room over.



Ryleigh's Room
Artwork // Be Wild and Free  |  Paint // Sherwin Williams for Lowe's
Still searching for a good vinyl decal for her name on the wall via etsy.  I think I'm leaning towards this one or this one.



Master Bedroom

Loving this new color scheme and how the patterns play off each other.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment