Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Products of Penrose: Kiddie Kitchen

I am so excited for Ryleigh's big Christmas gift this year...

KidKraft Espresso Play Kitchen
This was such a deal that I scooped it up earlier than I usually start shopping for Christmas gifts.  We have the perfect wall in our new kitchen to put a little play kitchen for Ryleigh, so I was a little bit picky about the way hers would look so that I do not have a giant primary-colored, plastic eye sore in there.  I love how this is a mini version of our kitchen!  Espresso cabinets, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and white granite countertops :)

This prices anywhere from $115-230 depending on which store you find it in and if it is on sale.  I snatched it up on a Zulily sale for $104! #success



   

No comments:

Post a Comment