Monday, June 29, 2015

A New Address.

A new blog!  Welcome.  My old blog, Living on Love really started to fall by the way-side as I've adjusted to the busy life of a working mom.  It has pretty much only been growth updates on Ryleigh for the past year, and I want to get back into blogging more regularly.  I felt like a new blog would be a good, fresh start to get me back into the swing of things!

What is Practically Penrose?  Well, our life is full of fresh starts, it seems.  If you know us, you know we are currently building our second home [well, 4th home if you count our two apartments :)] and our new street name is Penrose.  Has a pretty ring to it, huh?  So more literally, as the construction process moves forward I feel like we are "practically there"...And also "practically" because let's face it, in the life of a working mother to a toddler, and wife to a busy entrepreneur, I have to be pretty practical.  That has a few meanings about what you can expect to see here on this blog.  Recipes for practical week-night dinners, reasonable solutions for decorating projects, mommy-moment experiences, ways to be more organized...the list goes on.

You will also get to see construction updates for our new home on Penrose! Probably the most exciting part of this for me, currently. And because I'm always up for catchy names, I'll try to keep up some different segments:

Pinning for Penrose  [house pin-spiration decor ideas]

Plates of Penrose [recipes]


Pages at Penrose [book reviews & link-ups]


Projects of Penrose [construction updates & house projects]


Parenting Penrose [lots about Ryleigh]


Pets of Penrose [updates on the dogs, because I'm sure we are in for some fun adjustments through the move...]



So, there you have it. I hope you'll be excited to follow along with us on this new adventure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment