Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pages of Penrose: Books of 2015

I cannot believe that 2015 is nearly over! This week is filled with the excitement of Christmas, but I am also really excited about this post! Back at the beginning of the year, I made a commitment to myself to read more.  I love reading, and wanted to find time in my day for books.  I've done that in two ways, audiobooks during my commute to and from work, and reading books or e-books.  At the beginning of the year, I made a goal of reading 15 books during 2015.  I have far exceeded that! I am so glad for the wonderful books that I came across this year, and I already am looking forward to a bunch of books that I want to get to in 2016!

Isn't that the truth??




Print or Kindle:
For the Right Reasons by Sean Lowe, Nancy French
Going Off Script by Giuliana Rancic
Bridesmaid Lotto by Rachel Astor
The Divorce Papers by Susan Rieger
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn



Audiobooks:
Can you Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
The Perfect Letter by Chris Harrison
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
11th Hour by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro
The Search by Nora Roberts
The Witness by Nora Roberts
14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro
Invisible by James Patterson, David Ellis
What I did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Now You See Her by James Patterson, Michael Ledwidge
Kill Me if you Can by James Patterson, Marshall Karp




No comments:

Post a Comment